The COVID-19 pandemic has reduced incomes for many Washingtonians, leaving them unable to pay their rent. The Eviction Rent Assistance Program (ERAP) is funded with federal CARES Act dollars and is intended to prevent evictions by paying past due, current and future rent payments for those in our community who are most at risk. The ERAP is targeting limited resources to those with the greatest need and working to distribute the funds equitably. The ERAP will run through December 31, 2020.
- Are you a resident of Grays Harbor County and have at least one month of rent not paid or partially unpaid since March 1, 2020?
- Was your household income at or below 50% of the Area Median Income over the last 60 days?
If you answered yes, then you may be eligible to receive up to three months of rental costs, payable directly to your landlord or the friend or family member you rent from.
- If you are paying rent to a family or friend, you are still eligible to apply for these funds
- Citizenship is not a requirement to apply for these funds - you will not be asked for your social security number or birth certificate
- Screening process may take up to 3 weeks. A staff member will be in touch to let you know if you will receive funding
- We may need to close the application link periodically while we process applications. Please check back frequently.
- Resources are limited and assistance may only be provided as resources allow. This means not everyone who is eligible will receive assistance
|50% of the Area Median Income
||Annual Income Limit
This project was supported by a grant awarded by US Department of the Treasury. Points of view in this documents are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the official position or policies of the US Department of the Treasury. Grant funds are administered by the Local Government Coronavirus Relief Fund thru the Washington State Department of Commerce.