Community Action Council of Lewis, Mason, & Thurston Counties
The 2021 Rent Assistance (T-RAP) is intended to prevent evictions by paying past due, current, due and future rent, targeting limited resources to those with the greatest needs while working to distribute the funds equitably.
Households must meet four initial screening criteria:
- Must live in Thurston county.
- Income at or below 80% of Area Median Income (AMI).
- Experiencing a financial hardship directly or indirectly due to the COVID-19 outbreak that threatens the household's ability to pay the costs of the rental property when due.
- At risk of experiencing homelessness or currently experiencing housing instability (e.g. inability to pay rent).
The following households must be prioritized:
- Income at or below 50% Area Median Income (AMI).
- Households with one or more individuals who are unemployed and have been unemployed for 90 days before application date.
What do I need to apply?
- Income verification for all household members (W-2s, pay stubs, etc.).
- Lease or rental documents.
- Any unemployment documentation.
- Landlord contact information, including email.
- You are not required to provide immigration status.
- Community Youth Services (taking appointment soon)
- more to come soon!
Call: (360) 438-1100 Press 8 for Housing / Press 2 for 2021 Rent Assistance
Check us out on Facebook
Flyers & FAQs (in English, Spanish, Vietnamese, Korean, and Russian)
All rental appointments are currently taken.